Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist accuses political parties of controlling the exchange rate on the black market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist accuses political parties of controlling the exchange rate on the black market Empty Economist accuses political parties of controlling the exchange rate on the black market

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist accuses political parties of controlling the exchange rate on the black market[/size]
    • Today 10:35

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Today, Thursday, economic expert Diaa Al-Mohsen expected that the dollar exchange rate on the black market would not rise to more than 1,500 dinars, accusing political parties of controlling the sale of the dollar as well as colluding with the monetary authority.
    Al-Mohsen told Al-Maalouma Agency, "Restricting the sale of dollars to travelers to certain exchange companies confirms that these companies are affiliated with large political blocs and benefit from the process of buying and selling dollars, and they are intended to obtain the largest share of foreign currency sales."
    He added, "The Central Bank and the executive authority are fully aware of the political parties that control the dollar sales operations in the country, after they were restricted to certain companies."
    He explained that "the dollar exchange rate will not reach high levels, especially since there is cooperation between the monetary authority and those who sell the dollar on the black market, such that this cooperation ensures that the parallel exchange rate does not rise to more than 1,500 dinars per dollar." End 25N

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:13 am