Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Identifying the parties behind the rise in the exchange rate in the parallel market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Identifying the parties behind the rise in the exchange rate in the parallel market Empty Identifying the parties behind the rise in the exchange rate in the parallel market

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2023, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Identifying the parties behind the rise in the exchange rate in the parallel market
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Identifying the parties behind the rise in the exchange rate in the parallel market[/size]
    • Today 14:19

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Friday, economic affairs researcher Muhammad Al-Saadi criticized the continued rise in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market, attributing this to the presence of many speculators and financial mafias working to monopolize the markets and exchange companies with the aim of controlling the foreign currency.
    Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma, “The government continues to take measures to pursue speculators and limit the sale of the dollar outside the framework and powers of the monetary authority, and has worked to open many outlets to sell the currency in accordance with legal procedures.” 
    He added, "The rise in the dollar exchange rate that the parallel market is witnessing from time to time may be behind financial mafias and speculators who agree among themselves to sell the currency to some exchange companies at an agreed upon price, in order for it to be offered at a high price, or through that they try to achieve profits on goods they imported at the state price." the official". 
    He stated that "the government can reduce the demand for the dollar in the parallel market by opening companies affiliated with the central bank that work to sell the dollar according to certain specifications, as well as entering the car market to give the dollar to anyone who wants to buy a car, especially since such markets are in which the dollar currency is dealt with." Ended 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:05 am