Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

According to the principle of decentralization, Al-Hakim calls for obtaining administrative powers f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

According to the principle of decentralization, Al-Hakim calls for obtaining administrative powers f Empty According to the principle of decentralization, Al-Hakim calls for obtaining administrative powers f

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2024, 4:35 am

According to the principle of decentralization, Al-Hakim calls for obtaining administrative powers for the governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, confirmed today, Wednesday (July 31, 2024), that the Diwaniyah Governorate is about to embark on a reconstruction campaign that will change its service reality if things go according to plan, calling for obtaining administrative powers according to the principle of decentralization.
    The media of the head of the coalition of forces said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "Al-Hakim met with a delegation of sheikhs and dignitaries of the tribes of Diwaniyah Governorate, headed by Sheikh Zuhair Al-Shaalan," indicating that "he discussed with them the developments of the social and service reality in Diwaniyah."
    Al-Hakim stressed during the meeting, according to the statement, that "the governorate is about to embark on a reconstruction campaign that could change its service and urban reality if things go according to plan," noting "the importance of supporting the governorate's economic characteristics, most importantly agriculture and industry."
    He called for "activating factories, attracting investors, and providing a safe environment for that," stressing "the importance of obtaining administrative powers in accordance with the principle of decentralization stipulated in the constitution."
    Al-Hakim stressed the "necessity of immediate treatment of water scarcity in the governorate, along with the necessity of using modern irrigation methods and regulating water consumption."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 10:57 pm