Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran discuss providing internet service from ports to holy cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran discuss providing internet service from ports to holy cities Empty Iraq and Iran discuss providing internet service from ports to holy cities

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2024, 5:07 am

Iraq and Iran discuss providing internet service from ports to holy cities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Communications announced today, Thursday, a move in cooperation with Iran to facilitate the provision of Internet service from the ports to the holy cities.
    A statement by the ministry received by "Al-Eqtisad News" stated that "the Director General of the General Company for Communications and Information Technology, Ali Yassin Daoud, held a meeting with the Undersecretary of the Iranian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Mohammad Jafarpour Torshizi, and the accompanying delegation, to discuss ways to provide communications and internet services to visitors of the Arbaeen of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, and to provide the infrastructure related to this issue, starting from the border crossings and reaching the holy cities and the main roads for visitors."
    The Director General expressed "full readiness to cooperate in this regard," stressing "harnessing all the capabilities of the General Company for Communications and Information Technology to provide the best services to visitors of different nationalities."
    The meeting was attended by a number of senior staff at the General Company for Communications and Information Technology, and representatives of mobile phone companies.

53 views
    Added 08/01/2024 - 11:11 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 10:55 pm