Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is using Iran to develop the Internet classified among the worst service providers i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy is using Iran to develop the Internet classified among the worst service providers i Empty Iraq 's economy is using Iran to develop the Internet classified among the worst service providers i

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:57 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is using Iran to develop the Internet classified among the worst service providers in the world[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Minister of Communications Minister Hassan Al-Rashed discussed with the Undersecretary of the Iranian Defense Minister Syed Hajatallah Al-Quraishi ways of cooperation between the Iraqi communications and the Iranian defense. 
    A statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Communications said that the meeting of Al-Rashid in Al-Quraishi was discussed in several fields, the most important of which is the security of communications and the Internet through the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the two sides to implement projects that serve the parties and benefit from the expertise, capabilities and capabilities possessed by the Iranian Ministry of Defense. The interconnection between Iraq and Iran and Armenia and the passage of Internet capacity through the border crossings by the Iranian side and fundamentalist. 
    Al-Rashed expressed readiness of his ministry and readiness to open up and coordinate with the Iranian defense in a broad and all fields. He also called on Iranian companies to invest in Iraq and in various sectors, especially communications and information technology.
    For his part, Al-Quraishi stressed "the need to extend bridges of cooperation with the Ministry of Communications and exchange of experiences, and expressed their readiness to provide the services of the Ministry of Defense in all matters related to the security of communications and information technology, and to develop bilateral relations between the two countries at the highest levels, . the 
    Iranian government has ordered all Internet service providers to reduce network speed to 128 kbps, less nearly 50 times the speed in European countries, so as to restrict access to foreign media. 
    included Reporters without Iran 's borders, like health N, Syria , North Korea and Cuba, among the countries "enemies of the Internet , " saying that it would impose extensive control over the Internet, despite these controls, it did not prevent Iran to have the largest number of subscribers to the network in the Middle East after Israel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:42 pm