Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi parliament's agenda is subject to political mood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi parliament's agenda is subject to political mood Empty The Iraqi parliament's agenda is subject to political mood

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2024, 4:23 am

[size=35][size=35]The Iraqi parliament's agenda is subject to political mood[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria Special

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-10 | 02:00

Source:

Observers: The tables are subject to the political mood and sometimes include weak and dull paragraphs.

Most parliamentary work is subject to political mood and the interests of parties, and this is something that many have noticed since the beginning of the establishment of parliament. Among the things that indicate this is the nature of the agendas of the sessions, which are usually subject to political pressures, while the street awaits a discussion of what serves the goals of the citizen.

The solution does not lie in forming committees specialized in preparing session agendas, especially if their members are representatives in the Council. In this way, they will not be outside the scope of political influence and pressure, which sometimes reaches the adoption of the principle of one law for another, passed together in one basket.

Throughout the legislative sessions, the session agenda has been the subject of controversy based on what it contains of simple or weak paragraphs in most cases. If it witnesses an important law, it will ultimately be subject to political conflict, and its fate will be either to be lifted and postponed or passed in the course of a session marred by complexity.

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 5:22 am