Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karawi: The government failed to achieve security and economic reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karawi: The government failed to achieve security and economic reform Empty Al-Karawi: The government failed to achieve security and economic reform

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2024, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Karawi: The government failed to achieve security and economic reform[/size]
    • Today 11:30

• 4 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The head of the Popular Movement's organizing body, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, said on Thursday that the current government has failed miserably at all levels.
    Al-Karawi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The current government has failed to achieve national sovereignty, and the Iraqi citizen has not seen any progress in the security and economic file."
    He added, "Sovereignty is still being violated and the primary controller is the American side, which is working to impose what serves the Zionist entity and support the Arab countries that have normalized relations with it, in addition to the Turkish and Kuwaiti violations." 
    He continued, "The real success of the government is to create an Iraq with multiple resources, revive industry, agriculture and other sectors, and fight corruption that has eaten away at the body of the Iraqi state and turned it into a government and not a state. There is a big difference between a government and a state."
    He pointed out that "there is nothing that suggests the success of the current government except media deception." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 2:27 am