Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign media comments on Iraqi Foreign Ministry statement: Baghdad still needs US forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign media comments on Iraqi Foreign Ministry statement: Baghdad still needs US forces Empty Foreign media comments on Iraqi Foreign Ministry statement: Baghdad still needs US forces

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2024, 4:56 am

Foreign media comments on Iraqi Foreign Ministry statement: Baghdad still needs US forces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Translation
    A group of foreign media outlets commented on the Iraqi Foreign Ministry’s statement on postponing the announcement of the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq, today, Thursday (August 15, 2024), noting that the Iraqi government’s position indicates its “need for those forces.” 
    The American CNN channel and the Australian newspaper, Ocederporte, said, according to what was translated by "Baghdad Today", that "the developments in the security situation in the region and expectations of its descent into a regional war between Iran and its allies on the one hand, and Israel and the United States on the other hand, prompted the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to announce the postponement of the withdrawal of American forces from the country until further notice." 
    She added that "the Iraqi Foreign Ministry's statement shows that Iraq still needs the presence of American forces to secure the country due to the exceptional circumstances it is facing, especially the current great tension inside Iraq as a result of the Iranian-Israeli conflict in the region," according to her description. 
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced in an official statement, today, Thursday, the postponement of the talks on withdrawing American forces from Iraq to another date, as a result of the tension in the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 7:38 am