Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Committee in Parliament: Legislative next chapter will start a search of oil and gas law

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Legal Committee in Parliament: Legislative next chapter will start a search of oil and gas law  Empty Legal Committee in Parliament: Legislative next chapter will start a search of oil and gas law

Post by day dreamer Sat 22 Nov 2014, 11:02 pm

Legal Committee in Parliament: Legislative next chapter will start a search of oil and gas law

[ltr] November 22, 2014 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]

Legal Committee of the Parliament said that the next legislative term will begin discussions of important laws, most notably the oil and gas law.
    The Vice-Chairman of the Committee Mohsen al-Sadoun said the legal committee in coordination with other relevant committees will begin the legislative chapter for the next Council to discuss important laws will be in the forefront of the oil and gas law to end the oil disputes between local governments and the provinces and the federal government, Sadoun said that the initial oil agreement signed between the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in line with the Iraqi constitution, a step toward proving good faith between the parties to remove differences.

[ltr]Kausar Asadi[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:17 pm