Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament faces three challenges in its next legislative chapter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament faces three challenges in its next legislative chapter Empty Deputy: Parliament faces three challenges in its next legislative chapter

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2019, 3:27 am

Deputy: Parliament faces three challenges in its next legislative chapter

11:00 - 02/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Legal Committee of the House of Representatives MP Hussein al-Oqabi, Monday, that the parliament has three important challenges related to the legislative, regulatory and political aspects during the next legislative term, which will start on Tuesday.
    Al-Oqabi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "the third legislative term, which will start work on Tuesday, has three important challenges to be resolved or the parliament will be ineffective and productive."
    He added that "those challenges are summarized in three stages are legislative stand in the priorities of resolving the disputed laws, including the law of the Federal Court and the laws of ministries, which did not vote on its laws."
    He continued: "The supervisory aspect is related to the performance in the composition of the government through poor efficiency and performance, and must be developed by parliament to address them and we can not accept this situation constantly and unproductive."
    Al-Oqabi pointed out that "the third challenge, which is the political challenge, is one of the most important priorities of the Council and needs to take important positions and decisions, especially as the region is in a precarious situation and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seems like a scene and a field for the explosion of any collision." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:46 pm