Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Al-Maliki: US Ambassador's statements lead to more chaos and instability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Al-Maliki: US Ambassador's statements lead to more chaos and instability Empty MP Al-Maliki: US Ambassador's statements lead to more chaos and instability

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP Al-Maliki: US Ambassador's statements lead to more chaos and instability[/size]
    • August 22 12:08

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Raed Al-Maliki, considered today, Thursday, the statements of the American ambassador as blatant interference in the work of the legislative authority and pushing towards more chaos and instability. 
    Al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma Agency, "This ambassador confirms the American approach hostile to the Iraqi people. She is not acting as an ambassador, but rather she has not adhered to international law." 
    He stressed that the House of Representatives will proceed with amending the Personal Status Law, and that we do not care about your concerns as you claim, noting that the US ambassador's actions are worrying, especially her support for homosexuality.
    He added, "The statements of the American ambassador are a blatant interference in the work of the legislative authority and are provocative to all the Iraqi people. We must confront these projects through legal and diplomatic means." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:05 pm