Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A "cold war" between Al-Sudani and Al-Maliki before a hot election year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A "cold war" between Al-Sudani and Al-Maliki before a hot election year Empty A "cold war" between Al-Sudani and Al-Maliki before a hot election year

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2024, 4:48 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A "cold war" between Al-Sudani and Al-Maliki before a hot election year[/size]

[size=45]A cold war is raging between former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and current Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani on the eve of legislative elections scheduled to be held next year, and Maliki is trying to expedite them. One of the arenas of this war revolves around amending the electoral law to keep pace with changes in the weight of the representative blocs.[/size]
    [size=45]People close to Maliki and people who worked for him in writing formulations and proposals say that he is thinking about “setting traps” for Al-Sudani, who is aspiring for a second term, more than he is even concerned with his personal chances in the next parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]An informed Shiite leader who favors Al-Sudani says that the latter “stands on the path to promising partnerships linked to calming agreements and a new form for the Middle East, based on maintaining a minimum level of stability in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]Why, then, does Maliki insist on tightening the noose around the current prime minister, and what will be the end of this cold war? Many are talking about three options: that al-Sudani holds out, that he makes a deal with Maliki under the auspices of a third party, or that one of them emerges with serious political injuries.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:27 am