Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra MP: Aqaba pipeline is a failed project and rejected by the Iraqi people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra MP: Aqaba pipeline is a failed project and rejected by the Iraqi people Empty Basra MP: Aqaba pipeline is a failed project and rejected by the Iraqi people

Post by Rocky Today at 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Basra MP: Aqaba pipeline is a failed project and rejected by the Iraqi people[/size]
    • Today 14:49

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Sunday, Basra MP Rafiq Al-Salihi described the Aqaba pipeline project as a "failure," noting that the base of its rejection by the Iraqi people has expanded.
    Al-Salihi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The popular parliamentary rejection base for the Basra-Aqaba pipeline project agreement has expanded, and this confirms the harm that will befall Iraq from this project, in contrast to the great benefit to Jordan and Egypt."
    He pointed out that "the Zionist entity will benefit from this project, as there is a possibility of Iraqi oil reaching this entity."
    He called on the government to "ignore this project and submit to the will of the Iraqi people and the House of Representatives, who reject it, indicating that the project will cost the country large sums of money and is of no economic benefit."
    It is noteworthy that the Basra-Aqaba [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pipeline project transports Iraqi crude oil from the Rumaila field in southern Iraq to Aqaba in southern Jordan, and is 1,700 km long. End / 25m

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024, 9:37 am