Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Roads and Bridges Department: There are those who inflame public opinion and distort our achievement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Roads and Bridges Department: There are those who inflame public opinion and distort our achievement Empty Roads and Bridges Department: There are those who inflame public opinion and distort our achievement

Post by Rocky Today at 4:37 am

Roads and Bridges Department: There are those who inflame public opinion and distort our achievements
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (September 30, 2024), the Roads and Bridges Department accused those it described as trumpets of trying to incite public opinion, distort the achievements and successive successes, and spread despair among citizens regarding what was rumored about the danger of a part of the Tobji Bridge collapsing.
    The department said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that "what happened was an accidental work accident, and the possibility of its occurrence is likely for such huge projects as a type of implementation risk."
    She stressed that "there were no human losses or injuries to any of the workers on the project site, and we confirm that there were no deviations from the specifications as rumored, and that the accident that occurred during the implementation of the works did not and will not affect the bridge's structure and safety in the future." 
    The department stated that "the contracting company was dealt with in accordance with the terms of the contract concluded with it, which obligates it to bear full responsibility for the financial and material losses related to the accident, in addition to restoring the work according to the technical specifications without any compensation."
    On Friday, social media sites circulated a video clip showing the collapse of the Tobji Bridge under construction in Baghdad.
    The video clip showed the collapse of the bridge's wooden formwork during the pouring of reinforced concrete.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:29 am