Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Iraqi state will raise the ratio of taxes on goods and real estate early 2015

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Saleh: Iraqi state will raise the ratio of taxes on goods and real estate early 2015 Empty Saleh: Iraqi state will raise the ratio of taxes on goods and real estate early 2015

Post by Proven Tue 16 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm

Saleh: Iraqi state will raise the ratio of taxes on goods and real estate early 2015

16/12/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Follow-up / newspaper uprightness

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, for the government to raise taxes and fees on a percentage of goods and real estate during 2015.

Saleh said in a statement seen by rectitude newspaper "The Council of Ministers discussed a number of issues to find alternative resources for lower oil prices to support the budget."

"It was agreed to increase taxes and fees on goods and real estate during 2015 to support the budget and reduce liquidity in the deficit."

He pointed out that "the increase will be simple ratios do not affect the person's income and support on the part of the budget, but his Cabinet is not yet the rate of increase in taxes and fees decide."

Noting that "what previously levied from taxes and fees are estimated at one billion dinars, which do not constitute only 1%, and a few tenths of the annual budget" .anthy 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:13 pm