Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi visit Germany early next month

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi visit Germany early next month Empty Abadi visit Germany early next month

Post by day dreamer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr][rtl] 2015 23:18[/rtl]

Saturday,  31 January 2015 23:18[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [Baghdad-where]
    An informed source in the prime minister, said, "Haider al-Abadi Prime Minister will visit Germany next month."
    The source told all of Iraq [where] that "Abadi will visit Germany in the seventh or eighth month of February next."
    "The Prime Minister will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and senior leaders and officials with the Germans and looking prospects of joint cooperation in the fight against Daash and promote trade."

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said today in a weekly message directed to the citizens of her every Saturday and stood at this time on the files that will be discussed with Abadi during his upcoming visit to Berlin, "We will discuss with the Iraqi guest mechanisms to improve joint working between all shades of the Iraqi society in order for Iraq clarify his position better and unified. "
    Merkel said, "We will discuss further ways to counter Daash gangs and end the differences between the various Iraqi communities, and we are working for a unified Iraq."
    Germany has sent a number of coaches to Kurdistan to train the Peshmerga forces in the fight against Daash.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi visit Germany early next month Empty Re: Abadi visit Germany early next month

Post by Screwball Sat 31 Jan 2015, 7:26 pm

Wasnt it Germany who had contracts to build hospitals?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi visit Germany early next month Empty Re: Abadi visit Germany early next month

Post by fonz1951 Sat 31 Jan 2015, 8:05 pm

Screwball wrote:Wasnt it Germany who had contracts to build hospitals?

as well as i can remember from all the stuff i have read over the last 6 years you are right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:07 pm