Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initiate action to deliver loans within the national strategy for poverty alleviation

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Initiate action to deliver loans within the national strategy for poverty alleviation Empty Initiate action to deliver loans within the national strategy for poverty alleviation

Post by wciappetta Tue 17 Mar 2015, 8:06 am

Seeding the economy with micro-loans, I'll bet credit cards also fall into this purview  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 17, 2015 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  0 visit

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, on Tuesday, the second meal distribution of soft loans to citizens within the national strategy for poverty alleviation.

The director of the Employment Service and loans Riad Hassan in a statement received "here Karbala", "The department began handing instruments loans to beneficiaries of citizens registered in the alleviation of poverty adopted by the Ministry of Planning and strategy identified whereby vulnerable groups of society, and that as a context new work to ensure smooth flow of work with integrity and high transparency. "

Hassan explained that "the department handed over loans to (18) of a citizen who completed their transactions all controls and after a screening of their projects by the committees of the Department in accordance with the applicable laws."

He said, "These instruments will be spent at once, where would be the first year period and allow them to be payment for a period of eight years from the date of receipt of the instrument."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:43 pm