Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new strategy for poverty alleviation and down for 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new strategy for poverty alleviation and down for 2019  Empty A new strategy for poverty alleviation and down for 2019

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Apr 2014, 8:04 am

A new strategy for poverty alleviation and down for 2019

04/05/2014

Baghdad, Ahmed Abed Rabbo
    Ministry of Planning and launches a new strategy for poverty alleviation stretch for the next five years, with the percentage of completion explained that the current strategy has reached 48 percent during the past year of 2013, indicated that the poverty rate will fall later this year to 16 percent. A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, the "morning": that the ministry is working on the launch of a new strategy to alleviate poverty early next year for the years 2015 - 2019, to complement the work and projects of strategic Current, which included years (2010 - 2014), which will expire at the end of the year Current. between the percentage of completion of the implementation of projects in strategic present that arrived during the last year to 48 percent included improving income through soft loans and without the benefits granted by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs for the poor, as well as the dissemination of education through the construction of new schools as alternatives to the mud and increasing the proportion of enrollment in remote areas as well as the construction of residential complexes in most provinces and actually improve health by building hospitals and health centers and provide them with equipment and modern equipment. He noted that the poverty rate has reached over the past year to 19 percent after it was in 2007, up 23 percent, pointing out that they will drop the end of this year to 16 percent. Noted that the projects carried out in coordination and cooperation between the Ministry of Planning and ministries, provinces and relevant agencies under the supervision of the Supreme Committee to implement strategy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 2:07 am