Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Coalition: Iraqi forces regained control of the Baiji refinery fully

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

International Coalition: Iraqi forces regained control of the Baiji refinery fully  Empty International Coalition: Iraqi forces regained control of the Baiji refinery fully

Post by day dreamer Mon 20 Apr 2015, 8:32 am

International Coalition: Iraqi forces regained control of the Baiji refinery fully
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Salahuddin Iraq-Presse -20 April: Command announced the international coalition, at dawn on Monday, Iraqi forces regain full control of the oil refinery in Baiji, the country's largest refinery, was organizing "Daash" enjoyed parts of it last week.

She said the joint leadership of the alliance said in a statement that "the Iraqi security forces took control of the entire Baiji refinery after succeeded in clearing the massive facility of the remaining Daash fighters."
    Airline Alliance 47 and carried out an air raid in Baiji and around the past nine days, while the Iraqi government paid for security enhancements, according to the statement.
     The officials and security sources reported that an Iraqi, last Wednesday, the extremist organization was able to control parts of the refinery, after the attacks which used suicide bombings, what enabled him to penetrate the fortifications surrounding Palmcefy extended over a wide area.
    It was drained in the former produces about 300 thousand barrels of petroleum products per day, it meets nearly half of the country's need.
    It is drained 200 km north of Baghdad, close to the city of Baiji, dominated by the organization in the June attack, before the security forces to regain control in November, with the support of the coalition, which began since August / August implementation of strikes air against the organization, but that "Daash" came back, later, to attack the city and regained some of their regions, and continues to spin in and around battles between Alpartyan.anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:06 am