Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Atta confirms that the Baiji refinery Saladin under the control of the security forces fully

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Atta confirms that the Baiji refinery Saladin under the control of the security forces fully  Empty Atta confirms that the Baiji refinery Saladin under the control of the security forces fully

Post by wciappetta Thu 19 Jun 2014, 8:49 am

Atta confirms that the Baiji refinery Saladin under the control of the security forces fully

Thu Jun 19 2014 13:04 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad
     Said a spokesman for the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces team Qassim Atta, on Thursday, that the Baiji refinery north of Tikrit under the control of the security forces in full.

The channel quoted the official Iraqi news spokesman for the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces team Qassim Atta and seen by "Alsumaria News", "The Baiji refinery under the control of the security forces fully."

Atta added, "it was all foil terrorist attempts against him."

The spokesman for the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces team Qassim Atta said Wednesday, (June 18, 2014), that the security forces managed to kill 40 terrorists from the organization "Daash" during the attack on the Baiji refinery in Salahuddin province, while noting that he has control to spend most of the regions of Afar in Nineveh province.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm