Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The international coalition is likely near the control of Iraqi forces to gray

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The international coalition is likely near the control of Iraqi forces to gray Empty The international coalition is likely near the control of Iraqi forces to gray

Post by wciappetta Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 6/1/2015 7:54 p.m. • 160 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} favored the international alliance against the US special envoy John Allen Daash restore Iraqi forces to control the gray soon.

Said Allen in a press statement followed the agency {Euphrates News} today, "The United States strategy in addressing gangs Daash did not fail in spite of the control of the terrorists over vast areas in both Syria and Iraq." 
    He pointed out that there are elements of the Iraqi forces are currently advancing towards Ramadi, refusing likened to what happened in Ramadi what happened in Mosul, which fell without resistance remember about a year ago, as he put it. " 
    He explained that "Iraqi forces have stood in defense of Anbar 18 months, but the lack of supplies forced it to back down and withdraw from the city far a wave of suicide attacks, security forces and Chen popular crowd and a major military operation to liberate gray Daash of the terrorist gangs, that process and achieved results on the ground and managed to besiege the city of three axes and cut off supply routes Aldaasha by "h .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:33 am