Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+12
dizzydee
Neno
weslin3
Screwball
wciappetta
mochasmom
lonelyintexas
sassy
mbryan
jedi17
Tiffany
Proven
16 posters

Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of curr

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of curr Empty Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of curr

Post by Proven Sat 25 Apr 2015, 2:23 pm

Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of currency

25/4/2015

Iraqi parliamentarian said on Saturday that the Iraqi Central Bank plans to launch two new categories of the Iraqi currency and fifty thousand and two hundred thousand dinars.

Sarhan said Ahmed, member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament, the reporter "Basenyoz", the Central Bank of Iraq continues to work for the issuance of two new categories of currency fifty-two thousand and one hundred thousand dinars, "noting that" the central bank has taken the necessary preparations for it. "

He added that "the central bank looked at it and made the decision about it leaving only the allocation of funds for the printing of the two new categories," pointing out that "the law will be charged under the two new categories of currency writings in Kurdish."

He said the Iraqi parliamentary issuing two new categories of the Iraqi currency within the preparations for a future plan that includes deleted several zeros from the currency.

: all of Iraq - Source: Basenyoz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of curr Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of curr

Post by Tiffany Sat 25 Apr 2015, 3:11 pm

I'm confused. Just when I think I've got my head wrapped around this craziness, something else pops up to jumble me all up again.  
    l-
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of curr Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred fifty thousand dinars of curr

Post by Tiffany Sat 25 Apr 2015, 3:13 pm

What I DO know is that if the takes ANOTHER two years I will be living under a bridge somewhere with my husband and boys!  
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 25 Apr 2015, 3:23 pm

fils?
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sat 25 Apr 2015, 3:24 pm

Why do they need larger notes than what they have already if they are going to change the value?
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 25 Apr 2015, 3:25 pm

Wow, great article Proven!!   Thanks!!  duck         
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 25 Apr 2015, 3:31 pm

Could it be jumbled up in the translation and actually be talking about a new 50 and 100 dinar note.
    Thanks
    LIT
    hum
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 25 Apr 2015, 4:30 pm

We need a translator on this one...
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 25 Apr 2015, 5:17 pm

lonelyintexas wrote:Could it be jumbled up in the translation and actually be talking about a new 50 and 100 dinar note.
    Thanks
    LIT
    hum
    I think you're on to something.... and a 200 so it's three notes here.....
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 25 Apr 2015, 5:19 pm

jedi17 wrote:fils?

thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:49 am