Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The central bank justified the currency of the fifty thousand dinars version adds I will not accompa

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The central bank justified the currency of the fifty thousand dinars version adds I will not accompa Empty The central bank justified the currency of the fifty thousand dinars version adds I will not accompa

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:25 am

The central bank justified the currency of the fifty thousand dinars version adds I will not accompanied by the withdrawal of any currency

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 25: The Central Bank of Iraq, announced Wednesday, that "printed new banknote than fifty thousand dinars category and put it in the trading process are not related to the topic of public spending and not unrelated to state resources or to strengthen their capacity in spending and no link between what is marked by the Central Bank of banknotes, and the version obtained as a result of cash withdrawals from banks balances has. " 

He said the central bank, who faces charges of disappearance of $ 10 billion from the treasury during the reign of the previous government, in a statement, that "the banknote which intends issued than fifty thousand dinars category or any paper higher value or lower is not connected with no impact on the economic situation or influence in inflation or deflation, "as he described," adding,   "The new banknote will complete the banknotes in circulation series currently and will increase its ability to meet the public requirements and that the issuance of this class or any other class will not be accompanied by the withdrawal of any class of trading" .anthy O.h 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Thanks
    LIT
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The central bank justified the currency of the fifty thousand dinars version adds I will not accompa Empty Re: The central bank justified the currency of the fifty thousand dinars version adds I will not accompa

Post by fonz1951 Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:54 am

ok.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:41 pm