Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
Screwball
weslin3
sassy
mochasmom
azareus
bajachaser
noced71
Lobo
12 posters

Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision

Lobo
    Lobo

Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision    Empty Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:46 pm

A LITTLE BIRDIE POINTED ME TO THIS ARTICLE - THANK YOU LITTLE BIRDIE  king 

Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh

2015/07/29 17:11

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: The head of the minister for economic affairs adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Wednesday, that the application of the decision tariff will not change schedule will apply on time. Saleh said for "tomorrow Press," that "taxes and the application of the customs decision has economic level goals to improve the lives the citizen and the provision of services, "stressing that" the application of the decision tariff schedule will not change and will be implemented on time. " He added that "the tax will be taken from specific financial revenue will not be random," pointing out that "the tax will contribute to the solution of economic problems concerning the social reality citizen and re-infrastructure projects. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision    Empty Re: Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision

Post by noced71 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:49 pm

So what is the time frame for tariffs to be applied?
    bajachaser
    bajachaser
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision    Empty Re: Abadi economic adviser confirms no change in the date of the application of the tariff decision

Post by bajachaser Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Wasn't it 8/1 for tariffs?? Heck I can't keep up....
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Tariffs are to be instituted this Saturday, August 1.  We wait, I am wondering if the RV is going to take place on or before Aug. 1 - and with the CBI article re the two choices - EVERYONE KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING IT IS A GOOD RATE.

badboys
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:28 pm

If in fact, the RV has to be before tariffs (which I always thought would be the case and agree with Duck), then we could be looking at tomorrow, since Friday is holy day and the CBI will be closed.  Other possibilities are, Sat. - the day the tariffs are put in place since the CBI is open, Sunday or Monday - which is the first day of the week for international banking.  Personally, I will take any of these days - everyone have your plan ready.

yes yes yes yes bighug
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Always heard rv had to be on a Sunday, guess we need the professors input, but this article is icing on the cake, if everything is going as we planned!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Yes, the duckster has always said Sunday , Monday, I'll take any day tho!!!!! yes
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:05 pm

surprise

duck Zippy do dah! Glad a little birdy flew by Lobo... Did you get anything on you when the birdy flew over? lol!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Lol....I think september or October! Good to see tarriffs are on track! But if this Sunday me no complain! Lol..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:05 am