Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
day dreamer
6 posters

: Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

: Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next Empty : Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next

Post by day dreamer Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:22 pm

الس 30 يوليو 2015 | 01:32 مساء

[ltr]Board: Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next August[/ltr]

[ltr]body{ padding:0 10px;} a:link, a:visited{text-decoration:none; color:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];} h2{font-size:13px; margin:15px 0 0 0;}
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... stressed the Provincial Council of Dhi Qar, Thursday, the eighth month of next August will see the transfer of governmental powers to the province and other provinces according to the legal limit set by law.
     A member of the Council on the mass of Virtue Rashid Serail for "Eye Iraq News", that "there is an agreement between the central and southern provinces on the transfer of government to it powers in the eighth month of August next," he said, "that the province of Dhi Qar is preparing its procedures for receiving important transfer of ministerial powers to it. "
     "The provincial council is seeking to exercise all means with the central government, which would improve the service and the economic reality of the province of Dhi Qar."
    He continued that the Serail "Dhi Qar Council declares its solidarity with the people of the province in protesting against the deterioration of the power supply, considering that the power crisis is a central crisis" .anthy 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

: Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next Empty Re: : Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:58 pm

Interesting article...
    Lobo
    Lobo

: Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next Empty Re: : Dhi Qar is preparing to receive the powers of the ministries in the eighth of next

Post by Lobo Thu 30 Jul 2015, 2:33 pm

Finally, they are starting to decentralize - been a long time in the making.  Another great article, thanks.

badboys
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 30 Jul 2015, 5:25 pm

So tarriffs August 1st? Powers to provinces on the 8th? 50,000 or 50 IQD note early August, and when is the credit rating was that 22nd?..and anti money laundering law by end of October? So is this our window anywhere from August 1st to 22nd of august? Without delays off course!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 30 Jul 2015, 5:47 pm

I give up...sliding scale
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 30 Jul 2015, 6:09 pm

I look at it this way does the anti money laundering laws has to be done by end of October? How many Sunday's is that?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 30 Jul 2015, 6:16 pm

Guess we need that now, ???
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 30 Jul 2015, 6:29 pm

I don't think mocha we can ever put it down to a "Sunday" it's a game and the chess masters are controlling it! I like everyone else can use the money now and would love to give up work but it's out of my control! I wait patiently like everyone else!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 30 Jul 2015, 9:47 pm

Screwball wrote:So tarriffs August 1st? Powers to provinces on the 8th? 50,000 or 50 IQD note early August, and when is the credit rating was that 22nd?..and anti money laundering law by end of October? So is this our window anywhere from August 1st to 22nd of august? Without delays off course!

without delays; we are talking about iraq right? they are the mack daddy of delays, so much so that if i'm not badly mistaken, in websters the word delay has a picture of iraq beside it!   lol!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm

:lol!:Got that right fonz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:31 pm