Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Kurdistan: Parliament will pass the law of the Federal service next month

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdistan: Parliament will pass the law of the Federal service next month Empty Kurdistan: Parliament will pass the law of the Federal service next month

Post by day dreamer Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:34 pm

[ltr]

30 يوليو 2015 | 06:27 مساء[/ltr]

[ltr]

Kurdistan: Parliament will pass the law of the Federal service next month[/ltr]

[ltr]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / .. revealed the Kurdistan Alliance, on Thursday, an agreement between the political blocs to pass a federal law service next month, indicating the existence of an agreement in principle on the 100-article law.
     The MP said the coalition Majid Chenkali for "Eye Iraq News," "The parliament ended in today's session the second reading of the law, consisting of 100 items were approved by a majority of the House of Representatives and this is what will help us to pass the law in the next month," noting that "the law will work to identify jobs by functional maturity and the elimination of nepotism and appointment of relatives of officials and give the employee the right. "
    The Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said that the draft law of the Federal service eliminates all the dissolved Revolutionary Command concerning the Civil Service Council resolutions and gives priority in recruitment to the families of the martyrs and victims of terrorism.

[rtl]ي[/rtl]

The Council of Ministers approved on January 20, 2015, the draft federal law of service. Ended 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Kurdistan: Parliament will pass the law of the Federal service next month Empty Re: Kurdistan: Parliament will pass the law of the Federal service next month

Post by Lobo Thu 30 Jul 2015, 2:45 pm

WOW, Kurdistan keeps pushing forward, I still think Kurdistan will take a referendum for independence - they are making all the moves, the articles in the past have stated that is Kurdistan's intention - the laws they are passing certainly seem to indicate they are setting up for independence in IMHO.

king

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:52 pm