Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy criticize the lack of central bank intervention in resolving the financial cri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy criticize the lack of central bank intervention in resolving the financial cri Empty Parliamentary economy criticize the lack of central bank intervention in resolving the financial cri

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 2:57 pm

Parliamentary economy criticize the lack of central bank intervention in resolving the financial crisis

Since 01/08/2016 19:24 pm (Baghdad time)

Baghdad scales News

He criticized member of the economic and investment commission in the House of Representatives Najiba Najib, Friday, non-interference by the Iraqi Central Bank in resolving the financial crisis experienced by the Kurdistan region.

She said Najib in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, "the Iraqi Central Bank plays a large and important role in finding solutions and treatments to the financial crisis experienced by the Iraqi Federal Government through the launch of agricultural, industrial and real estate loans to citizens through sector banks, as well as the purchase of treasury bonds from the Ministry of Finance to secure liquidity. "

She said Najib, a deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance, that he "did not find central bank's role and the promotion of constitutional and legal responsibilities towards the citizens of the Kurdistan region who are suffering from the financial crisis experienced by the region, because it is a sovereign institution and reserves located in it is a reserve for all Iraqis without discrimination, and carrying out its responsibilities will increase the prestige and independence and the confidence of Iraqi citizens do. "ended 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:39 pm