Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Harthy: The government will be able to get out of the economic and financial crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Harthy: The government will be able to get out of the economic and financial crisis Empty Al-Harthy: The government will be able to get out of the economic and financial crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jan 2016, 7:19 am

[ltr]
    Al-Harthy: The government will be able to get out of the economic and financial crisis

January 9, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Deputy Chairman of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Harith al-Harthy, said on Saturday that Iraq will be able to get out of what he called "dark tunnel" on economic and financial Bozmth.
    Harthy said in a statement seen by our economy news agency that "is unable to face the repercussions of the drop in oil prices, the government," noting that it "studies and many measures have been taken to encourage foreign and domestic austerity and loans to the private sector."
    He added, "All the countries that rely on oil and wills passed what Iraq is going through now," stressing that "Iraq will be able to get out of what he called the" dark tunnel ".
    He explained, "The government is working to add additional restrictions on oil and electric power price," calling on "the citizens to cooperate with the government and help the government if the back of a decline in imports."
    He pointed out that "the government will be able to cope with the shortfall activate the commercial market," explaining that "the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari's comments caused a contraction in the wrong market and the state of psychological crisis among the citizens."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:21 am