Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank: address the financial situation is done through the advancement of the real sectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: address the financial situation is done through the advancement of the real sectors Empty Central bank: address the financial situation is done through the advancement of the real sectors

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 7:32 am

[size=30]Central bank: address the financial situation is done through the advancement of the real sectorsthe real sectors[/size]
    09/01/2016 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction / follow-up 
    Said the Iraqi Central Bank on Saturday to address the financial situation in the country would only be done through the promotion of sectors "real", as he emphasized that the bank's board is the only body authorized according to the law determining the dinar exchange rate.
    The bank said in a statement: "direction Press" received a copy of it, that "address the financial situation must be conducted through the promotion of real sectors," noting that "the Bank initiative to provide loans for the promotion of these sectors was a signal and an incentive for the promotion of these sectors."
    The statement emphasized that "the bank's board is the only body authorized according to the law determining the dinar exchange rate and every statement in this regard does not issue him is confusion and confusion to the market."
    The prime minister Haider al-Abadi stressed, first on Thursday, that the collapse of world oil prices would be a "force" for Iraq and the "benefit" of stimulating positive, as called for activating the single window in the investment, expressed regret for the decline in palm cultivation in Iraq.
    aa
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm