Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Basra with judges looking ways to achieve justice among citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Basra with judges looking ways to achieve justice among citizens Empty Abadi Basra with judges looking ways to achieve justice among citizens

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016, 4:22 am

[ltr]Abadi Basra with judges looking ways to achieve justice among citizens[/ltr]

Since 01/13/2016 18:23 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday, with a group of judges to ensure Albesrhsbl province to achieve justice among citizens.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement received / scales News /, a copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi held a meeting with a group of judges of the province of Basra were discussed during the meeting ways to achieve justice between the citizens and speed up the resolution of issues in addition to the judicial work and the obstacles it faces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi stressed "the importance of achieving justice and preservation of human dignity and not to break the law and deter abuses that you get, especially with regard to security," noting "the importance that judges shall bear their role in this aspect," .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:55 pm