Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi parliament speaker calls for freeing the region from weapons of mass destruction "totally and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi parliament speaker calls for freeing the region from weapons of mass destruction "totally and  Empty Iraqi parliament speaker calls for freeing the region from weapons of mass destruction "totally and

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wednesday 20-01-2016 | 11:02:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al - Z p
    Twilight News Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al / she called on Wednesday to be the Middle East a zone free of weapons of mass destruction, while stressing on the eligibility of countries in the peaceful uses of nuclear.
    Jubouri said in a speech during the opening of the meeting of the Executive Committee of the Parliamentary Union of the Member States in a meeting in Baghdad Organization of Islamic Cooperation, said that "the most important challenges we face are due to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction," noting that he "should evacuate the area of ​​these weapons completely and not selective to save our generations of disasters genocide ".
    He stressed the legitimacy of the legitimacy of the Islamic countries in the peaceful use of the nuclear program.
    Jubouri and a description of what is happening in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen from terrorism dressed Islam as a "disaster."
    "It has to be weight behind an effort to get out of the crisis Alaharb and this would only be for the settlement of the issues of the region and this requires an Islamic summit University and make concessions in it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am