Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Director General of the Iraqi ports looking to cooperate with the (BP)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Director General of the Iraqi ports looking to cooperate with the (BP) Empty Director General of the Iraqi ports looking to cooperate with the (BP)

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Feb 2016, 10:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Director General of the Iraqi ports looking to cooperate with the (BP)

Search director general of the Iraqi ports Riad Sawadi Shamkhi, Thursday, with the British BP Company management of oil industry how to build bridges of cooperation between the two companies to accelerate the completion and implementation of the contract concluded between the two sides in the rehabilitation of the quay No. 1 in the port of Khor Al-Zubair.
    And the Director-General to facilitate the procedures for the receipt of the site, while the engineer in charge of the promise for the supervision of the British company, said his company would do its best to finish on schedule
    And centered the most important contract, which was the principle of partnership items, the company said Thi spoke sidewalk said to be dedicated to the loading and unloading of oil equipment and the port administration interoperability for cargo operations The British company Vetofr technical crews uninterrupted own.
    Company also filed another request to invest the other berths in the same port which makes the port of Zubair specializing in the export of oil. "
    The port of Khor al-Zubair was established in 1974 in the Zubayr region and specifically in the Khor Al-Zubair away from the Basra province, lies 80 km and consists of the port of four main sections are technical divisions, shipping departments, unloading sections, as well as administrative departments.
    It contains two berths at the port of iron and others of reinforced concrete, dedicated to the import and export of iron ore, sponge, in addition to the other five 250-meter intended for general cargo. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 2:30 am