Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

500 billion dinars, the size of the indebtedness of Babylon for companies operating since 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

500 billion dinars, the size of the indebtedness of Babylon for companies operating since 2014 Empty 500 billion dinars, the size of the indebtedness of Babylon for companies operating since 2014

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:22 am

[ltr]
    500 billion dinars, the size of the indebtedness of Babylon for companies operating since 2014

February 6, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Babylon
    The local government in Babylon announced on Saturday that "the debt in favor of implementing projects companies since 2014 and until today reached 500 billion dinars, of which 200 billion worth of debt for 2014 only."
    The governor of Babylon Sadiq connotation Royal said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News today, said that "the federal government handed over Babylon of the budget in 2015 amounting to 210 billion dinars, only 0.31 billion, which is not enough for 5% of the needs of the province, as it is stipulated in the general budget currently do not have any projects, or perform any Astmlakat to the lack of allocations to them. " 
    He said Royal "The Ministry of Planning and hit the province over the past 24 hours to reduce the balance of Babylon of the development of the regions from 110 billion to 76 billion dinars, which puts local government in great embarrassment with financial ties to the companies implementing the projects," stressing that "80% of the projects, including streams Hilla big project stopped due to lack of funding. " 
    He noted that "the province will look for ways and other resources covered by their own needs, including through investment, and another by payment on credit, which will be provided by its powers will be fully transferred to the province of the Ministry of Finance soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 8:03 pm