Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim and Arab League representative discuss the situation in Iraq and the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim and Arab League representative discuss the situation in Iraq and the region Empty Hakim and Arab League representative discuss the situation in Iraq and the region

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:23 am

[size=32]Hakim and Arab League representative discuss the situation in Iraq and the region

February 9, 2016
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad 

Search head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, with a representative of the Arab League, the political and security situation in Iraq and the region, while calling for greater seriousness in the face of terrorism and extremism.

According to a statement of the Supreme Council, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "al-Hakim, received at his office in Baghdad, today, representative of the secretary-general of the Arab League, Abdel Moneim poetic, and discussed with him the political and security situation in Iraq and the region, reiterated his call to table a Middle East Dialogue looking in all the dilemmas facing the region. "

Hakim pointed, "unanimous Arab countries to condemn Turkish incursion in the northern city of Mosul, and the importance of this consensus and the need to be activated in international circles", stressing that "the Turkish incursion does not fall by prescription and must respect the sovereignty of Iraq."

He explained that "Daash a threat to all and not threatened by Daash day tomorrow would be threatened if they are allowed to resurge", calling for "greater seriousness in the face of extremism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:26 am