Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sharifi: We have not received any formal request for the postponement of provincial elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sharifi: We have not received any formal request for the postponement of provincial elections Empty Sharifi: We have not received any formal request for the postponement of provincial elections

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:27 am

Since 02/10/2016 11:59 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Independent Electoral Commission confirmed on Wednesday that it had not received any formal request to postpone the date of provincial elections or hold them together with the House of Representatives election.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives member Mohammed al-Masoudi, has revealed in the middle of last month, it announced the launch of a number of political blocs, a proposal to postpone provincial elections for six months and provide the parliamentary elections for six months, also with a view to conduct at one time.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said UNHCR spokesman Miqdad Sharifi's / balances News /, "The Commission has not received any formal request so far to postpone the provincial and district council elections and respects," adding that "the date of its establishment due next year still exists."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sharifi said, "we have not reached by the government or the House of Representatives officially postponed or held with the upcoming parliamentary elections in one day."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the decision to postpone a discussion based on the study of the Board of Commissioners of any formal request takes us back by the parliament or the government," adding that "we will be ready to take place in the legal time in the next year and there is no any problem we have in it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Referred to the legal expert Tareq Harb has confirmed the absence of a legal problem, in the case of the establishment of the House of Representatives and provincial councils elections simultaneously. Ended 29/42 g.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:51 pm