Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rogozin: ready to supply Iraq with aircraft Sukhoi (Super Jet)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rogozin: ready to supply Iraq with aircraft Sukhoi (Super Jet) Empty Rogozin: ready to supply Iraq with aircraft Sukhoi (Super Jet)

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Russian civilian aircraft type (Sukhoi Super Jet)
    Rogozin: ready to supply Iraq with aircraft Sukhoi (Super Jet)

Author: HH 
    Editor: HH 02.11.2016 17:08 Number of Views: 161 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 
    The Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, said Thursday his country's readiness to supply Iraq with a civilian aircraft type "Sukhoi Super Jet", as he emphasized that the aircraft take off horizontally.
     Said Dmitry Rogozin during a joint press conference with Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari at the Rashid Hotel in central Baghdad, and attended by, (range Press), "The Russian delegation came to Iraq on board the new aircraft (Sukhoi Super Jet)," asserting that "those aircraft flying horizontally reverse Airbus and Boeing, which take off gradually, being a manufacturer plants warplanes. "
    He Rogozin, his country's readiness "to sell these aircraft to Iraq to be used to transfer passengers in addition to military cooperation."
    The aircraft (Super Jet 100), a civil regional aircraft comprising of 75 to 95-seat plane was designed by the Russian Sukhoi in cooperation with US Boeing Company, and was the first flight of the aircraft, in the 19th of May 2008, and entered service in the 21st of April 2011, and are designed aircraft (Super jet 100), to compete with Brazilian aircraft (Embraer) and Canadian (Bombardier) in the regional aircraft market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:04 am