Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.		 Empty Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.

Post by weslin3 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:39 pm

Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.
    08/04/2013 12:45:00
    Baghdad / NINA / The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to extend the current legislative term for a whole month.

A parliamentary source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: "The legislative recess will begin in the fifteenth of May instead of the middle of next month, and will continue until the fifteenth of June."

Ahrar bloc submitted a request to the Presidency of the parliament yesterday to extend the work of the House of Representatives for a month.

The head of the bloc Bahaa al-Araji said a news conference that "the Ahrar bloc submitted its request to extend the work of the House of Representatives for a month in accordance with the Constitution and for public interest because of the circumstances that the country is experiencing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.		 Empty Re: Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.

Post by weslin3 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:48 pm

What to think of this???? Anyone? :shock:
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.		 Empty Re: Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month.

Post by zimi31 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:55 pm

weslin3 wrote:What to think of this???? Anyone? :shock:

Looks to me like they're actually going to put some time in working instead of vacationing or some holy days they are recognizing!!! When they say next, it usually mean this month! That''s mho!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:31 pm

Could be good news?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:25 pm