Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education reveal reasons deducted money from students

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education reveal reasons deducted money from students Empty Education reveal reasons deducted money from students

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Education reveal reasons deducted money from students
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.16.2016 3:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    to the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal's press office said the decision deducting the 
    amounts of student wages for ministerial examinations or certification and others. 
    The Minister of Education Office, in an interview I followed "Baghdad News" had previously been allocated funds for the examinations for the third round for the academic year 2014 - 2015 and these amounts were not wave or customized as imports to the Ministry of Education so the Minister of Education has called for an earlier time of the Council of Ministers, regardless of these amounts to the ministry. " 
    He said the" Education Minister asked the cabinet to transfer these amounts have been deducted as imports to the Ministry of Education. " 
    The documents attributed to the Ministry of Education indicate a decision by the Ministry will collect wages of pupils and students to perform the ministerial exams and to object to the findings and the receipt of the documents for the current year due to the financial crisis and the austerity experienced by Iraq. 
    the Council of Ministers approved in its meeting last Tuesday "to amend the resolution authorizing The Ministry of Education authority to meet the wages of exam services from students who wish to perform the test and recording Deposit on behalf of the Ministry of Education and disbursed exclusively for the purposes of the examinations. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:57 pm