Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi form a committee to choose a cabinet of technocrats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi form a committee to choose a cabinet of technocrats Empty Abadi form a committee to choose a cabinet of technocrats

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 2:46 am

Abadi form a committee to choose a cabinet of technocrats

Since 02/20/2016 17:36 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

Revealed the MP for the coalition of state law, Iqbal Abdul-Hussein on Saturday, for the formation of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, a special committee for the nomination of the names that will take over ministerial posts in the government of technocrats.

She said Abdul Hussein's / balances News / "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi form a special committee of his office to look for names that will fill the ministerial portfolios in the government of technocrats which intends Abadi formation rather than current squad."

Abdul-Hussein added that "The Committee is also responsible for examining the names that will be nominated for the positions of agents and general managers in all ministries."

The Prime Minister announced earlier that he is carrying out radical changes in the selection of cabinet and he will choose ministers technocrats be nominated through Alanturnat.anthy 29

Mohammed supporter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:41 am