Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar investment awarded four licenses at a cost of 7 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar investment awarded four licenses at a cost of 7 billion dinars Empty Dhi Qar investment awarded four licenses at a cost of 7 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 9:10 am

[ltr]
    Dhi Qar investment awarded four licenses at a cost of 7 billion dinars

February 26, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Dhi Qar
    Thi-Qar Investment Authority announced today the granting of four licenses investment during the month of February at a total cost of more than seven billion Iraqi dinars. 
    The head of Thi-Qar Investment Authority Louay goodness of God in a press statement seen by the news agency of our economy, that all licenses were granted to Iraqi investors, and distributed among the educational sectors and Alsnaabh and service. 
    He said the biggest of those licenses in terms of financial value is an educational project to build a model of civil schools in the city of al-Rifai at a cost of two billion and 500 million Iraqi dinars, and then a project to set up a plant for filling liquid gas in Anazarbh at a cost of two billion and 413 million Iraqi dinars. 
    The projects included the establishment of a junior Imam Kadhim Institute of Islamic Sciences at a cost of one billion and 650 million dinars, the latest project of establishing a full mobilization of fuel in Batha station at a cost of two billion Iraqi dinars. 
    He believed that all these projects will contribute to moving the local economy and employment in the province, as well as what you offer from public services to the community in the areas of education and services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:30 pm