Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4,000 soldiers from 18 countries taking part in the battle to liberate Mosul and Washington describe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4,000 soldiers from 18 countries taking part in the battle to liberate Mosul and Washington describe Empty 4,000 soldiers from 18 countries taking part in the battle to liberate Mosul and Washington describe

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [th]4,000 soldiers from 18 countries taking part in the battle to liberate Mosul and Washington describe very Balassabp[/th]

Washington -arac Press -28 February: uncovered newspaper The Leaf Chronicle , the US, the dawn of Sunday, the US 101st Airborne Division has completed its preparations for deployment to Iraq , while stressing the Commander in Chief of the band that battles edit city of Mosul will be very difficult.

The newspaper quoted, from the commanding general of the 101st Gen. Gary Wolski as saying that " the city of Mosul is the crown jewel in Iraq and the fight will be different from what it was in the gray."

He added that " the military operation which will be very difficult , but Iraqis are trained for it , " noting that " the band will be responsible for 4,000 troops from the coalition of 18 countries."

The newspaper added that "500 soldiers from the headquarters of the main band 101 will go to Iraq in 1300 will be joined by soldiers from the Second Brigade Combat Team later this spring" .anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:58 pm