Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Union: Abadi making political blocs torn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Union: Abadi making political blocs torn Empty National Union: Abadi making political blocs torn

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:57 am

[ltr]National Union: Abadi making political blocs torn[/ltr]

Since 03.17.2016 at 08:57 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - the balance of the New[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said MP from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan's parliamentary bloc Xuan Daoudi, Thursday, that the Prime Minister did not have clear visions in Tkachil new ministerial cabin and made us puzzled hurry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Daoudi said L / balance News /, that "Abadi and his steps the kind of confusion and there is no clear visions," pointing out that "the House of Representatives his organs, political parties and political blocs do not know what he wants the Prime Minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Daoudi, said that "al-Abadi ask us to send candidates for the ministries," and wondered any ministries you to Atridha in order to send the technocrats on the basis of which to you to choose. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Daoudi said "the political blocs do not know how to deal with al-Abadi as a result of the confusion and confusion happening in dealing with the political blocs and the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the "Parliament does not know who is the committee that evaluate and determine the technocrats," pointing out that "the decision is not based on clear foundations, and thus progress to cover up other things far from the slogan of change and reform."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it raised the word al-Abadi on Wednesday complained a lot of political blocs, which is considered that the change will become thing of the past, while the other demanded that the blocks are a change from the norm, not the head. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had given political blocs least a week to determine the candidates of Wazzra.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am