Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alloizi document reveals a new splits and the disintegration of the blocs making up the Union of For

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alloizi document reveals a new splits and the disintegration of the blocs making up the Union of For Empty Alloizi document reveals a new splits and the disintegration of the blocs making up the Union of For

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Aug 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Alloizi document reveals a new splits and the disintegration of the blocs making up the Union of Forces[/ltr]

Since 29/08/2016 20:52 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman Alloizi, Monday, for Hdot defections and the disintegration of the constituent blocks on the background of the parliamentary vote to sack Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Alloizi / balances News / "The disintegration of the Union forces when many defections became after the parliamentary vote on the dismissal of Khalid al-Obeidi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Muttahidoon which consists of united mass and the mass action and the solution to break after 10 deputies Action Bloc led by Salim al-Jubouri, and the rift deepened between the solution 9 deputies and united withdrawal (8) deputies on the background of the dismissal of the defense minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained Alloizi, that "Najafi bloc fell receded after he stayed with him (8) Vice-only and the emergence of a coalition of 11 national public mass Vice largest mass of coalition forces, led by Abu Mazen," .anthy 29 / H 33 blocks[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:04 pm