Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr draws protesters to "fast" and not to "disturb parents' cheers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr draws protesters to "fast" and not to "disturb parents' cheers Empty Sadr draws protesters to "fast" and not to "disturb parents' cheers

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 am

[ltr]Sadr draws protesters to "fast" and not to "disturb parents' cheers[/ltr]

Since 19/03/2016 18:10 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Issued a Sadrist leader Muqtada al-Sadr, Saturday, instructions to the protesters in front of the Green Zone gates, inviting them to fast and not to inconvenience parents cheers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr called on the protesters in a statement seen / balances News / a copy of it, to "maintain the peaceful sit-in and ban on carrying weapons and to maintain the appearance of the sit-in, regulation and full cooperation with the completely cooperating with lawmakers reform the security forces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The included instructions given by the chest of the protestors, "the exploitation of the sit-ins of religious matters and the harmonization of national chants and not mentioned in the chants and the lack of banditry and harming public interests", calling on the protesters to "document the sit-in video of the importance of a historical event, and obedience to the central committees and keep sinners from the protesters."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr, and that "the Iraqis do not sit my chest, which should unite all the speeches," and urged them "commitment to prayer and fasting if they are able and not disturb residents high voices as well as other things."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Regulatory committee supervising the sit-ins, called, on Friday evening, to adhere to the unified slogans involving demands for reform and full cooperation with the security services and allowing them to exercise their functions, and charged the protesters to "wear uniforms by the Organizing Committee, which carries the slogan Iraqi flag."[/ltr]

[ltr]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called on citizens to exercise their lives and not feel scared, and called for opening closed in the capital, Baghdad, roads, and said that "the prospects for change began and began nebula Balanakecaa," stressing not to allow any armed spread outside Alomnah.anthy 29 / H 33 power window[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:21 am