Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr directs 12 advice to the protesters, or else ...

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr directs 12 advice to the protesters, or else ... Empty Al-Sadr directs 12 advice to the protesters, or else ...

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jan 2020, 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad:
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, stressed the importance of maintaining peace and not carrying weapons, stressing that popular reform is a must, especially with most politicians continuing to this moment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    This came in presenting twelve advice to the demonstrators, which confirmed at the beginning that popular reform is a must, especially as most politicians continue to this moment.
    He said that all he cares about today is the reputation of the national revolutionaries, especially since corruption is not prevented by corruption like him. The most important thing is not to deviate from the revolution, by some of the infiltrators with suspicious foreign agendas.
    Al-Sadr advised the demonstrators to maintain peace and not only mean not carrying weapons, and expelling the abusers immediately and publicly. Keeping them under any name or an argument will spread badness, not harming public and private money, and never cutting roads, as it harms the public interests of the city and only a few victories are damaged by the corrupt.
    Al-Sadr called for the immediate return of all schools in Iraq, including Nasiriyah Al-Fayhaa.
    Al-Sadr also called for declaring the innocence of the occupant immediately, in a clear and unequivocal manner, to deliver a message that our Iraqi revolution is pure and not managed from abroad.
    Al-Sadr pointed out that declaring hostility to all neighboring countries in this way is unacceptable, although I and you disagree with them in many of their policies and dealings with Iraq, but that hostility towards them does not serve the interests of our country, but we need honest political action to deal with them, preserves Iraq has its sovereignty and independence of its decisions.
    Al-Sadr pointed out that there is a clear penetration by some corrupt political parties of the sit-ins, so an immediate end must be put in place, stressing that legitimate and social transgressions do not mean freedom, but all abusers must be expelled in this regard .. We are not satisfied with you and that the revolution is managed from a few with suspicious directions And do not be wise and clever.
    Sadr said, "The revolution has achieved a good way in reform, and it remains for the President of the Republic to assign a non-controversial or hostile figure to head the Council of Ministers as quickly as possible to abort the malicious foreign plans.
    Al-Sadr expressed his dissatisfaction with raising his pictures or not cheering him on the demonstrations.
    Al-Sadr called for supporting the revolution and even supporting it from all the people, and not just from it. In the event that this is not achieved, as an Iraqi citizen, I will announce that the revolution has been deviated or kidnapped.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:30 pm