Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr surprised by the absence of channels for the sit-in squares: and transmit to the protests as be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr surprised by the absence of channels for the sit-in squares: and transmit to the protests as be Empty Sadr surprised by the absence of channels for the sit-in squares: and transmit to the protests as be

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sadr surprised by the absence of channels for the sit-in squares: and transmit to the protests as befits

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Expressed the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, on Saturday, was surprised at the lack ofcoverage of local, Arab and international media for national sit peacefully in front of theGreen Zone gates. 
    The Sadr movement, announced Friday, officially the start of the sit - ins at the Green Zone gates, and as he emphasized that theprotesters "will not budge places However ,after the implementation of the comprehensive reform, "everyone called for cooperation with the security forces. security forces tried to prevent protesters from getting to the green Zone, but the subsequent orders were issued to open the way for the protesters to reach the entrances to the green Zone after a gathering ofthousands of demonstrators, in scattered areas downtown Baghdad, in order to cross over into the green Zone and sit at the entrances. did most of the media covering the protest, despite the fact that this protest is the first of its kind in Iraq , which is happening in front of the green Zone , which is sensitive and theheadquarters of the diplomatic corps, embassies and government departments centers. he said Moqtada al -Sadr said in a statement , received a (long - Presse) copy of it, on Saturday, that "I do not want here more than a threshold or intrigued me from the non - coverage of the Iraqi, Arab and international satellite channels for the most important event in Iraq in this period , I mean (National peaceful sit -in ) in front of the green gates to support Abadi to complete the reforms, but I want here to give them an open invitation, orderly patrol to cover the sit -in as befits to pass on what is happening in all honesty and transparency away from the falsification and misrepresentation of the facts , as did some of the affiliates of the press and journalists. " He said al- Sadr:" We are advocates of the protection of journalists ' security and professionally as we reject abuse , "but at the same time rejecting" what comes out of the falsification of the facts before them, which has been doing some channels most recently channel that withheld some of the utterances of the official spokesman on behalf of us all that is bad for the reputation of the press and journalists. " Addressing theleader of the Sadrist movement, media "Come , O voice of a free Iraq Loya voice of the free world to cover this important event is absolutely free and we reject any harassing you both from official authorities or from our affiliated entities and Stop Hjerana to the voice of the people." in the same context, al- Sadr said in aseparate statement that it "must maintain a peaceful sit - ins and a ban on carrying any weapon, as well as to maintain the appearance of the sit -in and maintain the highest levels of the organization , this reflects thegood image of reality and Iraqis, as well as full cooperation with security agencies sympathetic through with the reform project. " the face of the chest, to" exploit the protest religious and ideological and scientific matters and national, cultural and beware of eating foods, only allocated processions , "and urged" unification national Standard chants far from mentioned at all, and the lack of banditry and harming public interests. " He called on al- Sadr to" unify the demands and announced from time to time by the official spokesman for thesit and stay away from demands personal, and obedience to the central committees of all the decisions and keep disobedient for the sit -in , "directed by" documenting the sit -in video of the importance of a historic event and vigilant security and intense attention. " He said al - Sadr in his statement:" We must unite thesigns and unify the flag under the Iraqi flag exclusively , "noting that" sit Iraqis not my chest and the Brigades or any other entity belonging to us at all , "returned to" offending so insubordinate. " ensures chest statement, calling for" commitment to the prayer times for Moazban them there is nothing wrong with fasting for the people of the province or residents, and not to listen to rumors and Almrgevin both sit inside or outside on the news hostile, "following up" quite a bit to offer invitations to some of the notables and tribal and scientists for a symbolic sit -in and engage with the protesters. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:20 pm