Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Minister of Al-Sadr" attacks "militia and government" channels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Minister of Al-Sadr" attacks "militia and government" channels Empty "Minister of Al-Sadr" attacks "militia and government" channels

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:02 am

"Minister of Al-Sadr" attacks "militia and government" channels

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-01 03:14
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Saturday, what is known as the "Minister of the Leader", who is close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, criticized what he called "militia and governmental channels, especially Shiite" for ignoring the coverage and support of the protests condemning the burning of the Qur'an that took place in most regions and cities of the country.
    The Minister of the Leader said in a blog he posted on social networking sites “Facebook” today, “International channels publish and broadcast news of the demonstrations of Iraqis who demonstrated for the sake of the Qur’an and in order to stop immorality, not for political or worldly demands, or even service or for government corruption, and as for the militia channels, And the government, especially the Shiite ones, has turned a blind eye to it,” adding, “Unfortunate for those channels that turn a blind eye to supporting religion.”

He added, "If its masters (those channels) had demonstrated or closed the Swedish embassy in their countries, they would have covered it extensively in the media," adding, "But the truth has men and the truth has channels, and you are not part of it, so it is miserable for you and misguided your deeds, because they hated what God revealed, so He nullified their deeds, so curse God and al-Uzza." Manat is the third, and God destroyed the likes of it.”
    Thousands of people demonstrated in the regions and cities of Iraq during the past two days to protest against the burning of a copy of the Qur'an by an Iraqi refugee in front of the Grand Mosque in the Swedish capital, Stockholm, last Wednesday.
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had called the day before yesterday, Thursday, for his supporters to go out with an "angry mass" demonstration against the Swedish embassy in the capital, Baghdad, and at the same time calling on the federal government to expel the charge d'affaires of that embassy in protest against the burning of a copy of the Koran in Sweden.
    Yesterday, Friday, the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that it had received a letter from the Swedish government, in which the latter expressed its strong rejection of the incident of burning the Qur’an.
    On Thursday, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry summoned the Swedish ambassador in Baghdad and handed her over to protest against the burning of a copy of the Qur'an.
    Last Wednesday, a refugee of Iraqi origin tore up the Qur'an and set it on fire at the Stockholm Central Mosque, on the first day of Eid al-Adha, after obtaining a permit from the Swedish police.
    In its decision, the police said, "The nature of the security risks associated with burning the Qur'an does not, under current laws, justify the refusal of the request."
    The "green light" came two weeks after a Swedish appeals court rejected a police decision to deny permits for two demonstrations in Stockholm during which the Koran was to be burned.
    In statements he made to the newspaper "Aftonbladet" in April, Momica, who fled to Sweden from Iraq, said that "his goal was not to obstruct Sweden's efforts to join (NATO)", and that he considered waiting for the Scandinavian country to join the alliance before organizing the demonstration. .
    "I do not wish to harm this country that welcomed me and preserved my dignity," Momica added.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 5:51 am