Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr looms withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi and raises Hla logo gouge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr looms withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi and raises Hla logo gouge Empty Sadr looms withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi and raises Hla logo gouge

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2016, 3:03 am

[ltr]Sadr looms withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi and raises Hla logo gouge[/ltr]

Since 29/03/2016 21:31 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Threatened the cleric Muqtada al, on Tuesday evening, by resorting to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi unless he gave his booth cabinet next Thursday, he said , "we are shifting from commodity to commodity gouge."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said in a speech read on his behalf by a spokesman for the protest tent and negotiation Sheikh Ali Smeisim "I would advise theprime minister said not a lot of useless speeches."[/ltr]
    [ltr]" The hopes of the people in the tents last word" past to say "on Abadi's wrath on a corrupt and not the masses."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed : "If no offers Abadi his booth on Thursday , will not suffice to interrogation , but we will resort to the withdrawal ofconfidence about him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He concluded waving "we are shifting from commodity to commodity concern."[/ltr]
    [ltr]What he had finished his speech , Sheikh Ali Smeisim response to the word Abadi even Loud cheers echoing the sit -in, "Hla .. logo gouge Iaebadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi called on the Council of Representatives esteemed political block to determine their position clearly and openly in this matter and said it was not wise to provide ministerial lineup facing rejection from the House ofRepresentatives and thus invalidate the purpose of the reshuffle.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives demanded that clearly specify his position and Maatalbh of the Prime Minister: Is it required to beministers of the political blocs or provide ministers technocrats out of the blocks and quotas[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Is that the latest vote means or mean something else also states that some of the leaders of the blocks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said he ", he can not work and achieve success in serving the country and its democratic system without understanding with the House of Representatives and harmony with the political movement."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that there are calls for the selection of ministers outside the quota system , which allows for the selection of ministerial lineup on new foundations.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that the current crisis is a political crisis must be resolved understanding between the political forces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:14 am