Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Nawaf Saud al-Jarba: the need to vote on the new cabinet reshuffle, if adopted technocrats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Nawaf Saud al-Jarba: the need to vote on the new cabinet reshuffle, if adopted technocrats Empty MP Nawaf Saud al-Jarba: the need to vote on the new cabinet reshuffle, if adopted technocrats

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 3:24 am

[size=32]MP Nawaf Saud al-Jarba: the need to vote on the new cabinet reshuffle, if adopted technocrats[/size]

02:04:02 04/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Statement bySecretary General of Iraq 's renaissance and peace MP Sheikh Nawaf Saud al - Jarba need to adopt anew ministerial cabin on technocrats, and must meet the aspiration of the people desired change, calling on all political blocs to vote on them if it proves that it meets theambitious Iraqis. He said Sheikh Jarba in a statement issued by his press office that " the cabinet reshuffle is thefirst step and the task in thereform process and the fight against corruption and an end to sag in state institutions, thefact that theministries are the main pillar in the executive branch, and choose competent ministers wereable to their ministries administration according toprofessional competence, integrity and stay away from quotas will reflect largely on the tender of their ministries and therefore the citizen shall feel the change demanded by for theadvancement own reality in various fields. "" theparliament will discuss theministerial cabin provided by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , and if it turns out the efficiency and integrity of the minister and he made ​​their choice on the basis oftechnocrats ,we call on all parties to vote to ratify the cabin for the benefit of thecountry. "Information Office of theDeputy Sheikh Nawaf Saud al - Jarba [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm