Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

resignation and expectations Abadi for the call

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

resignation and expectations Abadi for the call Empty resignation and expectations Abadi for the call

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Sadr leader: Re-sit ruled out the option of resignation and expectations Abadi for the call[/ltr]

Since 04/03/2016 19:42 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ruled out the leader of the Sadrist Sattar al-Battat, Sunday, returning the current leader Moqtada al-Sadr to protest an option in case the parliament refused to vote on the cabins, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Abadi expected to provide his resignation from the Dawa Party.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Battat said L / balance News / "The political blocs announced her nakedness in public during the last two days and there are probably surprises emerge during the remaining seven days."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "if parliament did not vote on the ministerial cabin resort Sadr to freeze the work of the Liberal bloc and the transition to the opposition," ruling out at the same time, "al-Sadr to resort to sit again."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leader of the Sadrist movement that "the withdrawal of confidence option Ward strongly by Sadr and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," expected "Declaration of Abadi his resignation from the Dawa Party, to avoid a withdrawal of confidence with him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr threatened last Thursday to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the case of the House of Representatives refused to vote on the new ministerial cabin.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The presidency announced that the House of Representatives for the grace blocks 10 days to study the biographies of the candidates before voting on them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Him, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, last Thursday, the names of the new ministerial cabin to the House of Representatives to vote Alleha.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:23 pm